On March 23, 2017, the Fifth Annual IECO-RCC International Colloquium at Harvard University addressed the topic of “Educating Millennials for Ethical Leadership and Trust.” This series of colloquia is an initiative of Manuel Guillén, IECO’s founding director and University of Valencia Representative at the Real Colegio Complutense at Harvard. And it has been generously supported by the Abigail Adams Institute, co-organizer of the event since 2016. This year, the question of millennials education on ethics and trust inspired another lively discussion among the speakers and the audience.
The guest speakers were:
• Danilo Petranovich, PhD, Director of the Abigail Adams (Moderator).
• Leon Goldman, MD, CBE Executive Fellow, Bentley University.
• Donna Hicks, PhD, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University.
• Rita Jácome, PhD, IECO-UV Chair of Business Ethics, University of Valencia.
• Kevin Majeres, MD, Harvard Medical School, Harvard University.
• Richard Weissbourd, PhD, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University.